Nexogic is an exclusive medical professional networking platform that brings capable peers together, providing our users an avenue to connect and grow their practice. Medical experts, hospitals, and clinics use Nexogic to discuss medical cases, publish content, receive access to research and CME content, and connect with other colleagues.
Nexogic also serves a marketplace enabling medical practitioners to attend to their patients through online or face-to-face video consultation.
- Prospect, qualify and develop a robust sales pipeline
- Communicate the value of Spot solutions to executives and other senior decision-makers
- Conduct discovery and execute on sales process to uncover needs of specific hospitals/ clinics
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for your territory to meet monthly, quarterly and annual bookings & revenue objectives
- Timely and accurate customer information, forecasts, and pipeline data to ensure the generation of accurate territory and management reports
- Visit hospitals/clinics, diagnosis labs.
- 2+ years experience, with successful track record selling in SaaS applications in Healthcare industry
- Have a go-getter attitude and walk through walls
- Highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- Proven success in lead generation, prospecting, negotiation and closing complex sales cycles
- At least 80% of the people you have worked with put you in the top 10% of people they have worked with
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within department and across functions.
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems