Nexogic is an exclusive medical professional networking platform that brings capable peers together, providing our users an avenue to connect and grow their practice. Medical experts, hospitals, and clinics use Nexogic to discuss medical cases, publish content, receive access to research and CME content, and connect with other colleagues.
Nexogic also serves a marketplace enabling medical practitioners to attend to their patients through online or face-to-face video consultation.
Roles and Responsibility:
– Person will be responsible for handing end to end recruitment.
– Sourcing the candidate from various sources like job Portals, Database, references etc.
– Should carry good quality and latest databases of doctors, paramedical staff and nurses (In Clinic staff)
– Excellent coordination with other sources of resumes to fulfill open jobs.
– Submit qualified candidates to open job requirements.
– Regular Follow up with interest received from Digital Media ads to create and claim profiles on this platform.
– Foster long-term relationships with candidates and Hospitals HR team.
– Willing to work on tight deadlines
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills. and strong decision-making skills.
– You will be working with a growing and open culture organization, Head Office in California, USA.
– Get exposure working with fortune 500 clients in India.
– Gradually move to team handling
– Use sourcing methods for hard-to-fill roles