Nexogic is an exclusive medical professional networking platform that brings capable peers together, providing our users an avenue to connect and grow their practice. Medical experts, hospitals, and clinics use Nexogic to discuss medical cases, publish content, receive access to research and CME content, and connect with other colleagues.
Nexogic also serves a marketplace enabling medical practitioners to attend to their patients through online or face-to-face video consultation.
We are looking for a Software developer who is proficient with React.js to join our hyper growth engineering team.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js, Bootstrap
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js , bootstrap , web technologies and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Preferred experience with new generation of Web Programming – using Micro Service, REST/JSON, Component UI models
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Preferred experience with AWS Cloud
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements