Nexogic is an exclusive medical professional networking platform that brings capable peers together, providing our users an avenue to connect and grow their practice. Medical experts, hospitals, and clinics use Nexogic to discuss medical cases, publish content, receive access to research and CME content, and connect with other colleagues.
Nexogic also serves a marketplace enabling medical practitioners to attend to their patients through online or face-to-face video consultation.
- Responsible for sound and high quality technical deliverables.
- Analyze, quantize and estimate the amount of work for every sprint or release.
- Work in an Agile environment and adapt to the changing needs and requirements of the business.
- Always be ready to be hands-on to develop or fix issues to deliver on time and with highest quality.
- Code with least bugs and incorporating the best practices.
- 2 + years of relevant experience.
- Experience working with Java, Spring boot , micro services is must.
- Should exhibit good Java/JEE, Sprint boot skillset
- Well versed in Java/JEE technologies like Application servers, Servlets, Eclipse Link, JMS, ReSTful services, JSON/XML
- Experience with Java technologies and frameworks mainly spring.
- Hands on with debugging code and troubleshooting
- Understands OOPS concepts and coding standards, along with design patterns
- Experience working with Postgres DB and AWS
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.